- Who has to pay teachers foundation fund?
Ans: All the school/college teachers pay this fund.
- How can I apply for stipend of my studying children?
Ans: Prescribed forms are issued for application of stipend.
- From where I can find/obtain the stipend form?
Ans: Forms can be obtained from the Office of Teachers Foundation, situated in Lower Plate, Muzaffarabad.
- Are all the studying children eligible to get stipend?
Ans: Only students of class 11 and above, who have obtained 60% marks in previous class are eligible.
- Which documents are required to attach with the stipend form?
Ans: Attested copies of result card, salary slip and CNIC of the teacher is required.
- When is the form for stipends available?
Ans: The forms are issued in December/January every year, and can be submitted till March.